While traveling on the MTR today, I revised all the words from day 1 to the words that I learned yesterday again, and I realized that what I aim at should not be having the ability to write a sentence; instead, I should aim at having the ability to read and understand an Italian sentence, as it is much easier to achieve. So my approach is to train myself to recognize the words.
I tried my very best to overcome my tiredness and learned the names of some colours:
When I was aimlessly surfing the internet today, I found an Italian newspaper website (http://www.corriere.it/). I am delighted that I can actually understand some of the headlines of the news, although not every word, and I can understand what some of the buttons stand for. Tomorrow I will try to read some short news and learn some more vocabularies as I read them.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment