Today I have spent about 5 minutes revising the alphabet that I learned yesterday, then I started using the BBC Italian website to learn some basic phrases in Italian. I have completed 'Top ten words' under 'Flying visit' in 'Italian Steps' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/italian/lj/handy/), and I learned 11 vocabularies through watching the slideshow. I have followed the recordings to practice my pronunciation, but I think the recordings in the website are a bit fast, so for some difficult words with 3 or 4 syllables (e.g. arrivederci), I have to repeat the recording again and again for almost 10 times to get the pronunciation right.
I have started a vocabulary notebook to write down the vocabularies that I learn every day. Hope this can keep me from forgetting all the words!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteit seems that we have both become fans of BBC! i am also doing the Spanish Steps, and have done the First Things...and then watching Mi Vida Loca :)
ReplyDeleteVocabulary notebook is a good idea...
may be i should try out the BBC as well!!
ReplyDelete